Re: Subprojects in Savannah

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Subprojects in Savannah
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 16:58:25 +0100

Sure, I am not against it.  Still it seems a long way till we can help Luis.
Have not planned this, but we will see.

Regards
Christopher

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy