Re: Subprojects in Savannah

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Subprojects in Savannah
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 23:54:40 +0100

I acknowledge totally the introspection of Luis Falcon on this matter.

C*

Christopher Dimech
General Administrator - Naiad Informatics - GNU Project (Geocomputation)
- Geophysical Simulation
- Geological Subsurface Mapping
- Disaster Preparedness and Mitigation
- Natural Resource Exploration and Production
- Free Software Advocacy