schemix-devel

Re: [Schemix-devel] 2.4.20 release on RH9

From: Dr William Bland
Subject: Re: [Schemix-devel] 2.4.20 release on RH9
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:41:16 +0000

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 12:13:22PM +0200, David Suárez de Lis wrote:

> I have tried to build schemix 2.4.20 with the kernel shipped in Red Hat 9
> (2.4.20-1) but despite a lot of warnings of functions being redefined, and
> so, 'make bzImage' worked OK. 'make modules' however broke at schemix. I
> cannot give the details now (not at the right machine) but I'll send them
> along when I am back home this evening.

Hi David,
        I use Gentoo for most of my development work, but I do have a
RedHat 9 box that I can use if you still have problems with it (although
I've never compiled a RedHat kernel either!).  Let me know how you get on.

Best wishes,
                Bill.
--
Dr. William Bland.                          Computer Programmer, UK.
www.abstractnonsense.com