shell-script-pt

Re: Louco para aprender scripts

From: Jose Valdir Gama
Subject: Re: Louco para aprender scripts
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:29:37 -0300

Na verdade é criado um arquivo ipatual   só que neste arquivo tem um monte
de codigo e nada de IP por exemplo:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd";>

<head>
<title>What Is My IP Address? - IP Address Lookup, Info, Speed Test, and
more</title>
address, address translation, proxy, firewall, dhcp, network, games, voice
chat, tutorials, find ip address, ip addres, whats ip, ip find, ipconfig,
ipaddress, ifconfig, bandwidth speed test, bandwidth speedtest, bandwidth,
speed, test, speedtest, router, voip">
Lookup the IP Address of your computer. We are the fastest and easiest way
to determine your IP Address...">
<link title="" href="default.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">
<script language="JavaScript" src="default.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>
</head>
            <h1>WhatIsMyIP.com</h1>
            <h3>The fastest and easiest way to determine your IP
address.</h3>
    <ul id="menu">
        <li><a href="default.asp" title="IP Address" class="current">IP
Address</a></li>
        <li><a href="IP-commands.asp" title="IP Command Lines">IP Command
Lines</a></li>
        <li><a href="IP-address.asp" title="IP Addresses Explained">IP
Addresses Explained</a></li>
        <li><a href="speedtest/index.asp" title="Speed Test">Speed
Test</a></li>
        <li><a href="automation/default.asp"
title="Automation">Automation</a></li>
        <li><a href="whatsnew.asp" title="What's new on WhatIsMyIP.com">What's
New</a></li>
    </ul>

Valdir

Abraço

--
Sumare- SP
jgamasystem - Linux a toda Prova

[As partes desta mensagem que não continham texto foram removidas]