having various problems

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: having various problems
Date: Mon Sep 4 09:59:45 2006

    KR> At last check though the anonymous cvs checkout is still broken.

It should be fixed now.

    KR> I'll try building speechd-up and see how it goes on the system
    KR> with the debian installed packages.

If you experience any problems with the Debian packages, please report
them through the Debian BTS.

Thanks for pointing out the problems.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
All programmers are optimists.  Perhaps this modern sorcery especially attracts
those who believe in happy endings and fairy godmothers.  Perhaps the hundreds