Code reindent

From: Christopher Brannon
Subject: Code reindent
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 14:20:43 +0000

Luke Yelavich <luke.yelavich at canonical.com> writes:

> On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 03:23:07AM EST, William Hubbs wrote:
>> That is exactly why tabs should be used, because it allows the user to
>> configure their editor to show the indent levels at whatever width they

> I'll second this.

Do we have any resolution here?
The perennial tabs versus spaces debate seems to be going in favor of
tabs.  I don't really have any strong feelings, either way.  I'll go
wherever the wind blows, so to speak.
We got side-tracked with this discussion.  Is anyone interested in doing
the work?

-- Chris