Code reindent

From: William Hubbs
Subject: Code reindent
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 13:13:30 -0600

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 02:20:43PM +0000, Christopher Brannon wrote:
> Luke Yelavich <luke.yelavich at canonical.com> writes:
>
> > On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 03:23:07AM EST, William Hubbs wrote:
> >> That is exactly why tabs should be used, because it allows the user to
> >> configure their editor to show the indent levels at whatever width they
>
> > I'll second this.
>
> Do we have any resolution here?
> The perennial tabs versus spaces debate seems to be going in favor of
> tabs.  I don't really have any strong feelings, either way.  I'll go
> wherever the wind blows, so to speak.
> We got side-tracked with this discussion.  Is anyone interested in doing
> the work?

Ok, tabs it is.

I just about have all of the code run through Lindent here.

I can finish that and commit everything by 0:00 utc on Monday.

This will not be perfect yet however. There are some spots in the server
and modules that I know of which will need to be looked at manually.

The reason for this is some of the macros we have break the flow of
indentation. These will need to be reworked or removed;otherwise they
will continue to cause trouble for us in terms of keeping proper
indentation.

Once I do the big commit and respond to the list, we will need to find a
way to fix the spots that have these macros.

William