Re: [STUMP] Paulownia, aka StumpWM 2.0.0

From: Mikael Jansson
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Paulownia, aka StumpWM 2.0.0
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 15:01:45 +0200

My setup via frame tagging is most close to 4 no-permanent-splits
«groups» inside a single physical display, and one or four more when
I attach an external display to my notebook.

Is this similar to having one "sticky" group that's always on the one same head (= display), and have all other displays have changing groups?
That's one feature I'd really like. IRC/e-mail/etc always open on one monitor, then the other content changes depending on which group I have active.

- Micke