Re: [Swftools-common] version 1.0?

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] version 1.0?
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 19:24:22 +0100

On 20 April 2010 16:09, Michael Haufler (scireum) <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yeah this is true,

What's all the fuss about having a One point Zero?

    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/swftools-common/2010-01/msg00037.html

> we are also waiting for the next release, and we are also willing to test
> the release candidate (with about 220k PDF pages).

That's a good enough  incentive?  Wow!! ;o)  Now.. if you were to say donate
x Euros per PDF page tested. maybe that'd be a way better one!  ( Why is it
that web sites with a commercial bias/angle still expect to be given stuff foc,
and invariably want it yesterday?   Or am I being a little unfair?)

Chris.