Re: [Swftools-common] version 1.0?

From: Mark Lee
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] version 1.0?
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 04:44:18 -0700 (PDT)

Chris, don't get me wrong as basically I'm supporting your point about learning and contributing. (I've already offered to contribute translation of the technical info into user friendly language and am attempting to learn C++.) However, there's a "but": car designers/makers, even if they do it for free, are pleased when non-engineers can get in, turn the switch and drive off without knowing about pistons and injectors. Most of us will only be able to pump gas, change wheels (hah!) and sometimes remember to check the oil and washer fluid. It's good that a trucker can make some quick fixes when he's broken down but if he were to spend weeks on fixing rather than grabbing another truck while the expert does the fixing, he'd be not using time as productively as he could. Yeah, just pay the expert.

Mark