Re: [Swftools-common] version 1.0?

From: Aaron Hawryluk
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] version 1.0?
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 18:37:43 -0600

snip

> SWFTools as well as PDF2SWF are amazing effort ts and more than good enough to
> encourage (??) many people to cross the boundary and initiate commercial offering
> based on it.

.. and what would be even nicer, is, if they publicly acknowledged that fact,
rather than claiming otherwise!
Hearty agreement on this end. I did some contract work building scripts for a provider to run PDF2SWF solutions a while back, and they absolutely refused to give any of their clients any hint that they were using open source, going so far as to claim to client's faces it was a "proprietary" solution (yeah, right... well the scripts were proprietary anyway lol).

> My respect and appreciation to everyone involved.
> Can not thank enough!

Quite!

Ditto.