Re: [Swftools-common] version 1.0?

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] version 1.0?
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:39:19 +0100

On 21 April 2010 02:55, Ricardo Pedroso <address@hidden> wrote:
> And by the way, one of the best methods that I found  to learn about
> an opensource project, was trying to help others when they have
> troubles to accomplish something. This way, forces me to run after a
> real objective. You will be surprised, I hope, about how powerful this
> method is.

A good time waster as well, when there are other things to be done!
Very annoying when the answer isn't obvious and it requires more than
a spot of cogitation... ;o)

> Judging about the amount of post, Chris is using this method too :) -

Spotted that did you?  ;o)  Probably guilty of overdoing it now and then.
( but just tell me to shut up. ),  I do find it interesting, and a good learning
method - someone asks something I haven't a clue about, so I see what
happens if I scratch around a bit in the odd spare moment. I should learn
more.though, Sinclair ZX Basic and Z80 assembler has been superceded
hasn't it?   Anyone out there old enought o remember the Oric 1?

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangerine_Computer_Systems

It certainly wasn't a lemon!  :D

> For USA fellows, I hope nobody patent this method :D

Oh dear!  Now you've gone and put the idea into their heads.. ;o)

Regards,

Chris