Re: [Swftools-common] version 1.0?

From: filip sound
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] version 1.0?
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:59:14 +0200

heh, no its all fine. i just can not see "negative" grass growing on my pile of shit :)
though grass can also hide shit ... and grass can be smoked - actually "shit" can be extracted from grass and then be smoked too ...  8-]
well, this leads to far from the original topic :)

i already asked in several irc channels and i have to ask here again:
i'm looking for experienced (>2 years) Flash/AS3 coders. the company is in munich/germany and physical presence is a requirement. the project is very interesting and evolving rapidly. you'd be working with me :) if you're interested, please contact me and i'll supply you with details.

and here, to give this a peaceful ending, the joke of the last century:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvskEGWMLp4 - and i dont want to start another gang warfare with this! :)

and chris: i hope my english is not as bad as your german ;-P

stress-free and easy,
  filip