Re: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for TeXmacs-1.0.1.14

From: Nix N. Nix
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for TeXmacs-1.0.1.14
Date: 20 May 2003 09:49:25 -0600

On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 09:32, David Allouche wrote:
> Thanks for the praise. But as I said in the other mail, I would like
> if you could tell us whether heavily modified patches are applied in a
> way which preserves your intent.

So far, yes.  Both of you are far more adept at Scheme than I am, so I
understand if my patches must be heavily modified.  When a new version
of TeXmacs appears claiming to have one feature or another which I know
has appeared because of one of my patches, I always test that feature.
So far, I have never been disappointed *grin*

> Currently, patches whose merging is to be confirmed are assigned to
> me. But they are not the only ones.

I don't quite understand what the above requires of me.

> I updated the patch manager.

Uh-huh !  1401 is gone :o)  Thanks !