Re: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for TeXmacs-1.0.1.14

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches for TeXmacs-1.0.1.14
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:26:34 +0200

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 11:38:53AM +0200, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
> On Tue, 20 May 2003, David Allouche wrote:
> > On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 05:58:17PM +0200, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
>
> > > In fact, this applies to anyone else: after making a patch it is
> > > good to follow the discussion on "applied patches" on
> > > texmacs-dev and close the patch as soon as it was correctly
> > > applied.
> >
> > Modulo the fact that only a patch manager administrator (you and I
> > at the moment) can change the status of a patch. Though any user
> > can post comments.
>
> Maybe we should give access to Nix too then, since he makes many
> helpful patches.

I'll do this if Nix and I can actually cooperate on deconstructing
changes in rew releases of texmacs.

What I would expect from Nix side would be to construct patchs which
show how his proposed patches where actually merged and add some
comments like "applied ok", "applied incorrectly, that feature is
missing there" or "applied incorrectly, bug introduced there".

Eventually, I hope we would be able to collaborate on release
deconstruction. I am not sure how that should be implemented though.

--
                                                            -- ddaa