RE: [Texmacs-dev] PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD TEXMACS BETA!!!

From: Dan Martens
Subject: RE: [Texmacs-dev] PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD TEXMACS BETA!!!
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 00:55:03 -0400

Hmmm.....

Is libguile.dll in the c:\program files\texmacs directory??

That is the only thing I can think of that would cause that to happen.

I just re-installed my copy from the FTP site and everything went fine.

You should have the following DLL's in the directory...

freeimage.dll
libguile.dll
libguilereadline.dll
libregex.dll
mfc42.dll
msvcirt.dll
msvcrt.dll

If not, trying re-installing...maybe installshield screwed up.

Dan