uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] Problems with Dresden RCB128RFA1 + RBB

From: axel . wachtler
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] Problems with Dresden RCB128RFA1 + RBB
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 10:53:46 +0200

Hallo Eduardo,

currently I'm on vacation and away from my JTAG ICE :-), I will
have a look at this next week. Meanwhile you could try the CVS-HEAD.

> Betreff: [uracoli-devel] Problems with Dresden RCB128RFA1 + RBB
> It has also surprised me that the setting for Frequency is set for 8MHz
> when the internal RC oscillator is 16MHz.

The reset value of the internal prescaler of the mega128rfa1 provides that the
clock is divided by two, so it starts with 8MHz.

So, I will start in the beginning of next week with looking at this.

Cheers, Axel