uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] Problems with Dresden RCB128RFA1 + RBB

From: Axel Wachtler
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] Problems with Dresden RCB128RFA1 + RBB
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 16:03:01 +0200

Hi Eduardo, returned just from holyday and found immediately my
rbb-light + RCB128RFA1 V6.3.1, compiled the head from scratch,
installed wuart_rbb128rfa1.hex and also xmpl_radio_range_rbb128rfa1.hex.
Both did run without any issues, the peer test station was Daniels muse231,
so if it does not run at your site, maybe there is a hardware issue in
your setup.

Best to check the serial connection is to run xmpl_hif_rbb128rfa1.hex
Here I saw that I could not enter letters into the terminal, this I
have to track down, but displaying strings from a test transmitter
running xmpl_radio_linbuf or xmpl_radio_range did work.

Enjoy the sunday, Axel

Am Freitag, 20. Mai 2011 12:51:52 schrieb Joerg Wunsch:
> As Eduardo Aldaz Carroll wrote:
> > Which is example in the xmpl/ directory is the wireless uart? I
> > would like to give it a try...
>
> Src/App/wuart.c

Axel Wachtler
Mail:        address@hidden
Fingerprint: FA2C 4FB1 AC18 5FA3 F4F1 1114 3F38 E0DF 8C3A DC95
Public Key:  http://www.keyserver.net
Wer abnimmt, hat mehr vom Telefon.