Re: Q&A FAQ URL - add to "Getting Help" page

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Q&A FAQ URL - add to "Getting Help" page
Date: 10 May 2002 23:53:27 +0200

Hi,

And this is relevant to the Hurd in what way exactly?

I do not believe that people in general are so stupid that they need
some kind of an FAQ to learn how to ask an question.  If they do, than
humanity is doomed.  Most questions (even the most silly ones that
ask about how to do something on Windows) get answered anyway.

Also, I found some of your comments quite insulting.  Like the one
about "GNU/RMS-negativity" and where you say that the lack of
resources would produce something of an worse quality.

Thanks,
--
Alfred M. Szmidt