Re: [Wesnoth-dev] A short list of things

From: David White
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] A short list of things
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 13:48:10 -0600

2. I propose that Sangel should be added to the developer ML. He is a
long time contributor, and the only reason that he doesn't have a
higher profile is because he's well behaved and stays out of forum
wars & doesn't do IRC much. Check his profile (
http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=314 ) he's
not quiet, he's just sane. Also, he has the distinction of being the
first person to contribute art to TRoW :)
Excellent idea. I've sent him a forum pm inviting him to join.

David