Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Next release

From: Susanna Björverud
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Next release
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:12:41 +0100

Hej allesammans,

In fact, we could even start hosting two multiplayer servers. One
would be for Wesnoth 0.8.11, since it is a nice and stable release.
And the other would be dedicated to the 0.9 branch. I know such a dual
server was only supposed to be installed once we reach 1.0. But for
the first time, I feel a release is worth having its own port on the
server.

I think that is a good idea, but in that case it would be best to keep using server.wesnoth.org at Cyril's server, and create a new url for 0.9, which then could be run at Onne's server. That is, not rush into moving server.w.o to Onne's server right now.

/Sanna