Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Next release

From: James Spencer
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Next release
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:03:47 -0500

Oh sorry... I haven't been following the 'versioning standards' debate
very closely... For the last little while the .x.NOTHING release has
been dubbed "stable"... So in my chronic skimming I assumed we'd call
.9 STABLE and then usher in the .9 development series. Sorry, I'll
catch up on the 'versioning stuff'. It's seems matter less when "old"
is > 6 hours :)

Yes, we should wait a prudent amount of time to make sure fixes work
as advertised...