wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] Corrections for Windows build error

From: Roy Varghese
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] Corrections for Windows build error
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 23:41:29 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Park Heesob" <address@hidden>
To: "Roy Varghese" <address@hidden>;
<address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2003 5:56 PM
<snip>

> I can see your error when $WXVERSION is '24d'(Debug DLL
> version:wxmsw24d.lib)
> Retry with  $WXVESION= '24' (Release DLL version:wxmsw24.lib) please.

Hurray, it works with the Release version!  Thanks Park!

Kevin, if you are interested, I can send a summary of changes that were
required
for getting this built with VC++, for the README file. And a build if
necessary.
Let me know.

While I am happy with this, that failed mingw build is kind of bothering me.
Any comments on the make error? I'm using mingw g++ 3.2  and wxWindows 2.4.1

Thx
Roy