wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] Corrections for Windows build error

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] Corrections for Windows build error
Date: 22 Jul 2003 19:58:05 -0700

On Sat, 2003-07-19 at 23:41, Roy Varghese wrote:
> Hurray, it works with the Release version!  Thanks Park!

Excellent!

> Kevin, if you are interested, I can send a summary of changes that were
> required for getting this built with VC++, for the README file. And a
> build if necessary. Let me know.

I would very much appreciate a diff between what is now checked in, and
what works for you.

I would also like to get a binary library at some point, but I don't
think I will be able to do anything with it until next week, so you
might as well wait.

Does the VC++ version work with the Pragmatic Ruby Installer? Does the
Cygwin version work with it? Is there a reason we should distribute one
binary vs. the other?

Kevin