wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] Windows build error

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] Windows build error
Date: 22 Jul 2003 20:00:07 -0700

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 18:17, Park Heesob wrote:
> I tried extconf.rb after renaming depends to depend.
> All works fine.

Ah. Thank you VERY much (again), Park. I didn't realize that the name
'depend' was magic. I thought it was just another name. I have made the
change as you suggested, and hopefully it will work on all platforms
now.

I have almost no experience with extconf.rb, makefiles, and packaging,
so I'm relying on all you folks to help with that. I can write C++ and
Ruby code, so that's what I'll focus on.

Thanks,

Kevin