wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] Corrections for Windows build error

From: Richard Kilmer
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] Corrections for Windows build error
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:48:02 -0400

On Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at 04:46  AM, Gour wrote:

Roy Varghese (address@hidden) wrote:

Does the VC++ version work with the Pragmatic Ruby Installer? Does the Cygwin version work with it? Is there a reason we should distribute one
binary vs. the other?

Only with the 1.8.0 version, I couldnt get it compiled with 1.6.8 or 1.7.3.

Since Matz announced that V1.8.0 will be out by the end of July, is it safe to
plan for V1.8.0?

I personally think that you should just support 1.8. This is a new framework and the first version of the framework should support the current stable build of Ruby,
which for us will be 1.8.

-rich