wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] Ruby 1.6.x vs. 1.8.x (was: Corrections for Windows buil

From: John Platte
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] Ruby 1.6.x vs. 1.8.x (was: Corrections for Windows build error)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:16:07 -0500

Apple's Mac OS X 10.2 comes with Ruby 1.6.7, so we'd get the most play if we supported that.

...and I'll do what I can to get it working!

On Wednesday, Jul 23, 2003, at 09:20 America/Chicago, Kevin Smith wrote:

Under Linux, I really want to continue to support 1.6.x at least until
1.8.x becomes available in Debian "Testing". Hopefully that would be a
few weeks after 1.8.0 is officially released. Once that happens, I will
switch to 1.8.x and it will be much more difficult for me to test
against 1.6.x on Linux.

On other platforms, I'm willing to support whatever versions people
think make sense, and are willing to test.

--
John Platte
Principal Consultant, NIKA Consulting