wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] Corrections for Windows build error

From: Roy Varghese
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] Corrections for Windows build error
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:51:17 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Smith" <address@hidden>
To: "Roy Varghese" <address@hidden>;
<address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 7:55 PM

> On Sat, 2003-07-19 at 02:35, Roy Varghese wrote:
> > RCS file: /cvsroot/wxruby/wxruby/src/extconf.rb,v
> > retrieving revision 1.18
> > diff -r1.18 extconf.rb
> > 37c37
> > <     $WXVERSION = '24'
> > ---
> > >     $WXVERSION = '24d'

For my VC++ build I changed this back to "24" on Park's recommendation
since I was getting Segmentation Violation with the Debug build of  MSWX.
The Release build didnt have the problem.

> > > if File.exist?("depends")
>
> I renamed depends to depend, and removed the extconf.rb code that was
> pulling in depends, so this should be fine now.
Did you change the code that renames .o to .obj if it finds depends instead
of depend , for VC++ builds ?

Regards
Roy