Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Cross Platform Path issues

From: Karl Waclawek
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Cross Platform Path issues
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:21:45 -0400

> Anyway, that is what I am working on in my limited spare time.  I hope to
> have something soon.  I think this is the solution most acceptable to -t and
> most like to produce the desired results in a short amount of time.

This would be highly desirable.

A lot of developers work in a mixed environment that includes Windows.
If the path length issue is a showstopper for tla on Windows then
it will limit is popularity severely.

For myself as a potential user I can only say:
If I can't use tla on Windows (as well as on Linux) then I simply can't use it.

Karl