Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Cross Platform Path issues

From: Michael Grubb
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Cross Platform Path issues
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:20:38 -0500

At 06:06 PM 9/23/2003, Miles Bader wrote:
BTW, care to give an example of one of the offending paths?  I'm really just
curious...  I suppose an already deep archive root plus unusually long
category/branch names could do it.

package-framework--devo--1.0--patch-8/{arch}/package-framework/package-framework--devo/package-framework--devo--1.0/address@hidden/patch-log/patch-9

This is just one example.  This happened to be generated by tar.
Also this doesn't include the actual directory that I was in at the time.

Thanks,

-miles
--
Come now, if we were really planning to harm you, would we be waiting here,
 beside the path, in the very darkest part of the forest?