Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Cross Platform Path issues

From: Sascha Silbe
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Cross Platform Path issues
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:44:09 +0200

On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 03:27:32PM -0700, Tom Lord wrote:

[rename .listing since dot-files are inaccessible on some servers]
Thank you for this reminder to push-back harder against a cygwin bug rather than trying to work around it.
I don't know how I did that, but you're welcome anyway. :)

Sorry to hear about your busted server, btw.
It's currently not a big issue, I'm just using FTP instead (which doesn't need dot-files). But it would be great if the next archive format could fix that.

CU/Lnx Sascha

bomb terrorist afghanistan PGP encrypt CIA FBI BND MAD StaSi anschlag strike sex pussy xxx kill bj hitler Gates MS Windows ZV ZDV