[Adonthell-devel] Error running Adonthell

From: Joseph Toscano
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Error running Adonthell
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 20:16:17 -0500

I set up vncserver on my headless Linux box, slartibartfast, and I also set
up jesd (Java esound daemon) on my WinXP computer, dufresne (which is the
computer I primarily use). In short: I can now use X remotely, which is just
about the 1337est thing ever. >D

It also means that I can now try Adonthell whenever I please. With sound,
thanks to esound. So. I've got the entire thing compiled, but I get the
following error:

address@hidden ~$ adonthell wastesedge
Using 16bpp depth: 320x240.
Audio started in 44100 Hz 16 bit stereo format.
exec_file: init load failed!

Seems pretty small and pathetic. And I know it's happened before. But I
can't remember what the issue is. Someone enlighten me!

I also need to try out alextest now. . .

--JT