Re: [Adonthell-devel] Error running Adonthell

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Error running Adonthell
Date: 06 Mar 2002 22:39:22 +0100

> Well, I must confess that I did not even manage to get Adonthell's configure
> script working with cygwin when I tried ;). Always failed to find SDL,
> although that compiled and installed fine.
>
> But those that got further (Jol and Alex, I think) failed when it came to
> link with Python. I mean, Python is included with cygwin, so it should be
> possible to get everything working!

That's exactly that. And the fact we both try should be a sufficiant
proof that it is not my reluctancy to use Windows that is to blame! ;)

> Posting to the cygwin ML might be a good idea, actually.

I think so too. But who will have the time to monitor this? We're all so
busy already. Did I mention we need more programmers already? ^_^

Well, just hope that Georg's column will bring some fresh blood to us.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org