Re: [Adonthell-devel] GUI question

From: James Nash
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] GUI question
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 22:55:56 +0100

Can we have multiple keys / buttons point to the same action? If so perhaps we
could reserve the arrow keys (and I suppose D-pad on a controller) to always do
directions and not be re-configurable. That way, even if players have also
assigned other buttons to duplicate the arrow keys (e.g. WSAD) we can override
that in special cases like a text field and use the letter keys for typing.
Since the arrow keys are reserved they're still able to navigate around the
text field then.

        - James