Re: Intro

From: Jan Braun
Subject: Re: Intro
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 13:59:47 +0100

Hi Tassilo,

> […]
> Great.  I wonder if we should make that the default.  Any opinions?

My opinion is very clear: extended background.

You’ll get  a sharp distinction between documentation and
actual code, while the various lenght stripes blurr this
effect.  It make it hard to line.  I surely will vote for
inverting the default.

> [… discussion about missing latex3doc macros …]
>
> Well, it seems our dtx support is a bit lacking behind.  Unfortunately,
> I don't really have any experience with docTeX so I'm not sure what
> would be the right thing.

I am just starting to dive into using doc and especially
l3doc.

Bye

  Jan

--
Jan Braun (er/ihm)
Jan.Braun@klein-gallien.org

=== ypchsh /usr/local/bin/emacs === go FORTH now … ===