Re: Missing l3doc.el

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: Missing l3doc.el
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 16:28:21 +0100

Jan Braun <Jan.Braun@klein-gallien.org> writes:

> Sounds good to me.  You’re the expert in Lisp, maybe I can help in
> LaTeX3?

I'm pretty far away from a lisp expert, so nothing to get excited about.
But helping getting AUCTeX better is the way to go here :-)

I'm attaching my latest version of l3doc.el.  Please have a look and
report back if something is still missing.  Then I will upload the file
AUCTeX repo.

> In that case, how about a variable: `LaTeX-doctex-insert-driver’, which
> defaults to nil and only when the user defined non-nil, it will insert
> the additional code?

Sorry, I'm still not convinced, maybe you want to have a look at
yasnippet -- it's pretty good on this kind of tasks.

Best, Arash