Re: rhel8 test failure confirmation?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: rhel8 test failure confirmation?
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 16:00:56 -0700

    Note that 'config.h' is older (4 seconds) than './configure', which
    shouldn't be the case as it should get updated with new values.

Indeed. That is the same sort of thing as I was observing with nodef.
But what (at any level) could be causing that to happen?
Files just aren't getting updated as they should be.

I haven't yet tried older releases of automake to see if their tests
succeed on the systems that are failing now. That's next on my list.

Thanks for looking into it,
Karl