Re: [avr-chat] HowTo split a program into several files ?

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] HowTo split a program into several files ?
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:43:54 +0200

> A quick look into the Jargon file shows the
> anecdote about it, e.g.:
> http://www.jargon.net/jargonfile/v/vanilla.html

Oh thanks for the link ! The explanation was most amusing ! "Default ice
cream flavour in the USA" lol :-)
So I have a Vanilla Ubuntu then, he he

> >So I would sat that Debian is not very AVR friendly lol ! ;-)
> I could recommend you using FreeBSD. ;-)

Oh no, please don't start a Unix/Linux war again !! ;o)
We are all using open source and *nix software, it's the main point
isn't it ?! ;o)
Once *nix manages to conquer the desktop world, we will have plenty of
time to find out which is best nad discard the loser. But until this
time, we need to join our forces, not split ! "Divide and Conquer", is
probably what Bill Gates is hoping for, let's not give him this
satisfaction lol !! ;o)

Regards,

--
Vince