Re: [avr-chat] HowTo split a program into several files ?

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] HowTo split a program into several files ?
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:47:26 +0200 (MET DST)

Bernard Fouché <address@hidden> wrote:

> IMHO emacs main advantage is to allow you to work without ever
> touching the mouse during the whole day :-)

Hehe. :-)  OTOH, for those who love using a mouse, of course they
can do with Emacs as well.

> For a time I had my project developped on Linux and occasionnaly
> re-compiled with WinAVR from the same set of files: there was
> nothing to do but to change a single line in the Makefile (again!)
> because of Windows backslash use in file name path.

Windows also accepts forward slashes internally.  It's only
command.com and cmd.exe that cannot handle them, as they once
inherited the forward slash as an option terminator from CP/M (as well
as the dreaded drive letters).  But as the Makefile internally uses a
Unix-shell (a bash), you can use forward slashes there just fine.