RE: [avr-chat] HowTo split a program into several files ?

From: Nicolas Cailean Paul Gloster
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] HowTo split a program into several files ?
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:44:24 +0100

Vincent Trouilliez alleged on Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:37:45 +0200:

"[..]

Once upon a time I used a couple cheap C compiler for Microchip PICs :
"CCS" [..]. In both of these IIRC, I could
just put whatever code into a file and a simple <include file> statement
in the main program file would be enough for the compiler to be happy.

[..]"

The CCS compiler can give a compilation error complaining about code in one
of its own header files.