Re: [avr-chat] Avrdude : how to slow it down ?

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Avrdude : how to slow it down ?
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:44:55 -0400

On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 12:25:36AM +0200, Vincent Trouilliez wrote:

> I looked at the definition of the 'bsd' programmer/cable in
> /usr/local/etc/avrdude.conf, but I can't see any option to set the
> clock speed. Given that I compiled avrdude from source, I guess I
> can maybe set it by hand somewhere and recompile... if I know where
> it is defined ?

In 'par.c', set the SLOW_TOGGLE #define to '1' and recompile.  This
slows down the clocking and is mostly intended as a debugging option,
not really intended to be user settable.  But as you said, you have
the source so the world is your oyster :-)

-Brian
--
Brian Dean
ATmega128 based MAVRIC controllers