Re: [avr-chat] Re: GUI wrapper for avrdude

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Re: GUI wrapper for avrdude
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 18:16:01 -0400

On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 06:47:15AM -0600, Eric Weddington wrote:

> Great! Wanna help? ;-)

Admittedly, I think I got a little burned out due to lack of time and
having my hands in too many projects at once.  Sorry I haven't been
much help recently.  I haven't disappeared from the scene entirely,
though it may appear that way.  But it seems like once I get one major
project polished off, I have two more waiting in the wings.  So while
I'd like to jump in and promise time, I'm not able to jump back into
the fray just yet.

While I've always considered AVRDUDE my baby, it's certainly grown up
quite a bit recently and I must say that it is in really great hands
right now. :-) I can't say enough about the great job you guys are
doing with it!

Just what you wanted to hear, right? :-)

-Brian
--
Brian Dean
BDMICRO LLC