RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: Unified ELF file [was: RE: [avr-chat] Re: GUIwrap

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Re: Unified ELF file [was: RE: [avr-chat] Re: GUIwrapper for avrdude]
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:34:55 -0600

Hi Rick,

I just wanted to let you know that I saw your post on avr-libc-dev (and I'm
sure Joerg did too). I haven't had a chance yet to evaluate it. Hopefully I
can get to that this weekend. I'll probably respond on avr-libc-dev as
really that's probably the appropriate place for the discussion. It's just
that there's a lot of overlap with these threads. :-)

Thanks,
Eric Weddington