Re: [avr-chat] cheap DIY programming cables: anything on USB ?

From: Graham Davies
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] cheap DIY programming cables: anything on USB ?
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 08:02:09 -0500

Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
I mean to buy an AVR dragon at some point ...

If this helps you out, I would be willing to buy your AVR Dragon here in the US and ship it on to you. Both Digi-Key and Mouser have them in stock right now at $49. I would ask for $9 shipping and handing for First Class Mail International or $18 for Priority Mail International. However, I will fill out the customs form accurately so you will still be liable for tax and/or duty. I place orders with these distributors quite frequently, so I would just piggy-back the Dragon on my next order (I placed orders with both last week, so the timing is not good).

Graham.