Re: [avr-chat] cheap DIY programming cables: anything on USB ?

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] cheap DIY programming cables: anything on USB ?
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 15:29:08 +0100

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 09:08:50 -0500
"Graham Davies" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Months?  It's more likely to be weeks.

Ah great, that's just perfect timing for me then :-)

> Je PayPals, tu PayPals, il PayPal, nous PayPalons, vous PayPalez, ils
> PayPalent?

Hey, in French generally speaking, don't make verbs out of words like
this, but if we did then yes, we would havd to write it exactly like
this indeed ! ;-)

> I will let you know, but I won't necessarily wait for payment.  Having two
> AVR Dragons wouldn't be the worst thing in the world and European customers
> of my Dragon Rider 500 product have also asked that I get them a Dragon
> (which is why this idea struck me).

Ah, I see I am not the only one in Europe having problems sourcing this
Dragon ! Honestly I don't understand why Electronic retailers, charge
us for importing it. After all their components come from all over world
and we don't have to pay taxes for these ! I assume that's because they
stock them locally in Europe. But why don't they also stock Dragon's in
Europe ? The Dragon is obviously very popular, plus it's cheap and
light/small, so not a big problem having a few temporarily in stock...
they would quickly sell anyway !

--
Vince