Re: [avr-chat] cheap DIY programming cables: anything on USB ?

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] cheap DIY programming cables: anything on USB ?
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 14:42:51 +0100

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 08:02:09 -0500
"Graham Davies" <address@hidden> wrote:

> If this helps you out, I would be willing to buy your AVR Dragon here in the
> US and ship it on to you.  Both Digi-Key and Mouser have them in stock right
> now at $49.  I would ask for $9 shipping and handing

58 USD all in then ? Here at 55 Euros plus 12 shipping plus 20% VAT, it
ends up at the equivalent of 104 USD, (and I would still have to pay
import taxes as well, as far as I understand the Farnell web site) !

> (I placed orders with both last week, so the timing is not good).

How many months do you reckon it might take before your next order ?
If that's like 3 months I can wait I think, as it's hardly urgent, but
OTOH I am quite eager to play with it, especially using JTAG and
on-board debugging !! :-)

Give me a shout when you order, and I will Paypal you the money... just
made that a verb, hope it exists ! ;-)

Regards,

--
Vince