Re: [avr-chat] cheap DIY programming cables: anything on USB ?

From: Graham Davies
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] cheap DIY programming cables: anything on USB ?
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 09:08:50 -0500

Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
How many months do you reckon it might take before your next order?
If that's like 3 months I can wait I think ...

Months?  It's more likely to be weeks.

Give me a shout when you order, and I will Paypal you the money... just
made that a verb, hope it exists ! ;-)

Je PayPals, tu PayPals, il PayPal, nous PayPalons, vous PayPalez, ils PayPalent?

I will let you know, but I won't necessarily wait for payment. Having two AVR Dragons wouldn't be the worst thing in the world and European customers of my Dragon Rider 500 product have also asked that I get them a Dragon (which is why this idea struck me).

Graham.