Re: [avr-chat] cheap DIY programming cables: anything on USB ?

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] cheap DIY programming cables: anything on USB ?
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:10:49 +0100

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 09:57:01 -0500
"Graham Davies" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
> > ... now I think of it, maybe we would add a trailing 'e' ...
>
> It's a long time since I had to write French, let alone make up a new word.

No worries ! The problem here is that French are classified in 3
"groups", which determine show you conjugate/write them... and
"Paypal", with a trailing "l".. well I just don't see in what group it
would fit (can't come up with  French verb that ends in "l" !), hence
no idea how one would have to write it !!! ;-)

> I did recently survive four days in Paris speaking English only at the
> hotel, though.

I can't survive 5 minutes in Paris, they are aliens to me and most of
the country's population ! ;-) Paris is Paris... it's not France, it's
just... Paris, a self contained world ! ;-)

--
Vince