Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: tm_axiom

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: tm_axiom
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:08:26 +0200 (CEST)

Andrey: could you please try to patch your tm_axiom.c program
in order to make it compatible with everybody? I think that this
should be most easy for you, using what Mike, David and Bill have
been saying... Notice that you can find a binary tarball at

        http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=axiom

for the free version of Axiom. Just download

        axiom-debian-3.0-linux-i386-cvs-2003-09-28.tar.gz

and set the AXIOM and PATH environement variables as needed.

If supporting both versions of axiom in a single plugin turns out
to be too difficult, I can also rename axiom -> nag-axiom for
NAG's version of Axiom.