[Axiom-developer] Re: tm_axiom

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: tm_axiom
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:23:31 -0400

re: NAG Axiom

I've offered to pick up support for the prior Axiom, including if
necessary, providing gratis contract work thru NAG. The response
is that would require access to sources that were not released and
they cannot do that. I don't understand why a contract employee
can't see source code but that's the decision.

I can still support the current NAG Axiom users for algebra.
They can recompile changes to the algebra files and install them.
Currently all of the algebra sources are in old Axiom format
under mnt/linux/src/algebra.

re: texmacs and tm_axiom

Suppose I had tm_axiom in the current directory.
Suppose I had texmacs installed in /usr/local/texmacs.
Can you give me a idea of "install" instructions for tm_axiom into texmacs?